1. HomeRight-pointing Arrow Icon
  2. Best Payout Casinos

Best Payout Casinos

There are a number of important points that players look for when choosing an online casino. In addition to a safe and secure gaming environment, a top quality games selection, and good bonuses, players will also need to keep an eye open for the best payout casinos. Payouts are the payments that players receive from games or wagers they have won. Different casinos offer different payout percentages. The higher the payout percentage, the better the payout.

Here you'll find a list of South African online casinos offering the best payout percentages which are well over 95%. We suggest you play at these high paying ZAR casinos to ensure you get the maximum benefit.

Casino Payout Percentages Explained

Casino payout percentages can make a big difference when a player is choosing an online casino. While the payout percentages vary, online casinos definitely offer better payout percentages when compared to land-based casinos.

The payout percentage is the percentage of funds that are paid out in winnings at an online casino. If the payout percentage of a game is 96%, it means that 96% of the money that has been wagered on the game will be paid out to players over time. It does not mean that each time a player has a gaming session that they will come out with a 96% win. The percentage is an average that a player can expect to win over time. However, it should be noted that while one player can walk away with less winnings, another player could walk away with more winnings. There are also jackpot prizes and other special offers that can help some players win much larger payouts.

When the payout percentage is 96%, this means that players win 96% of the funds wagered, and the casino retains the other 4% as profit. Each game comes with its own payout percentage. There are some casinos that are known to offer higher payout percentages than others. The higher the payout percentage is, the longer players can play their favourite games, since it is likely that they will receive more wins on average.

The best payout percentages at online casinos are usually around 98%. This is a vast difference from land-based casinos where the payout percentages usually range from between 70% to 80%. The reason that online casinos can offer higher payout percentages is because they have few overheads.

Trusted Casinos & Payout Ratios

Although each game has its own payout percentage, an online casino will have an overall payout percentage for all their games combined. Although the percentage of the payouts is true over time, it could be different on a monthly basis. For example, a game with a large progressive jackpot that is only hit every few months may look as if it is paying out less than it should, however, after a jackpot hit, the payout percentage can jump the other way for a while, and can reach higher than 100%. Over time, the amount should average out to a more even level.

Trusted online casinos have their software monitored and checked by a third party in order to be sure that their advertised payout percentages are accurate. The best payout casinos are those that have not only a high payout percentage, but are also audited by external companies. This way, players can be reassured that the casino has the best payouts.

Unlock casino offers!

Sign up here to receive casino offers!

Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly.
If you are a problem gambler, please visit this website in order to get help.

Phone Icon

At OnlineCasinoSouthAfrica, we strive to offer reliable information on the top online casinos and sportsbooks for South African players. While our reviews and articles are informative, they should not be considered legal advice. Remember to familiarize yourself with local regulatory requirements before signing up. 

While we aim to keep information current, promotions and conditions can change without notice. If you come across a different offer, please contact our team. 

Please note that onlinecasinosouthafrica.net contains paid links to our partners, and we may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. 

© OnlineCasinoSouthAfrica. All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2009-2024

  • 18+
DMCA.com Protection Status

Please note that on our website we use cookes necessary for the functioning of our website, cookes that optimize the performance. Kindly read our Cookie Policy